Narre Warren North Road Upgrade
The Victorian and Federal Governments have committed to upgrade Narre Warren North Road between Fox Road and Belgrave-Hallam Road.
The project will:
- build an extra lane in each direction between Fox Road and Belgrave-Hallam Road
- upgrade the Heatherton Road and Ernst Wanke Road intersections
- improve safety by adding new traffic lights to the Memorial Drive intersection and installing safety barriers
- modify the Brundrett Road and Crawley Road intersections to improve safety
- upgrade existing and build new walking and cycling paths to improve connectivity.
Construction is scheduled to start in late 2021 and be completed in 2023.
Visit the Narre Warren North Road Upgrade webpage for more information.
Visit the Narre Warren North Road Upgrade interactive map.
View the latest Narre Warren North Upgrade disruptions